Sillyer n GeorG

September 02, 2007

Hello Kitty Musical Show

之前很多朋友仔 (including my boss) 收到呢個 Hello Kitty Musical Show 的 leaflet 時都告知我, 因為佢哋知我是 Kitty "粉絲", 不過見 d ticket expensive, and the targat audience seems for kids, so i have no interest with it......

不過 last friday (24 Aug), our friend Murphy told me he might be able to get some free tickets for us to watch the show....then my interest is backed :p
We watched the evening show on 25 Aug at 8p.m., d free tickets 係坐樓上堂座第三行,完全無嘢block 住視線.
Actually the story was about Hello Kitty having a dream....she dreamt herself as Princess Kitty in the Happiness Land, who was kidnapped by Bad Badzt, then Prince Dear Daniel rescue her after going over some "challenges" with the help of magical bracelet...and at the end, Hello Kitty wake up and know it was all a dream ~.~"
The show is boring (for GeorG as he slept for a while), and for me, franly also a bit kiddish :p But i love the character Minna No Tabo, 肥嘟嘟, 好搞笑. And most important of all, it's free....haahaa....

A pic with most of the Musical Show characters:

I secretly took some pictures of the show:

I bought a souvenir in the show, it's the magical bracelet that saves the life of Princess Kitty and Prince Daniel in the play! I m so lucky to get the very last one available, after this, the worker put "售罄" on the souvenir poster lu. I have decided to give this to Mironi as gift (though it said it is for age 3+). Hope this magical bracelet can give her wisdom and courage in her adventures of life^o^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home