Sillyer n GeorG

May 23, 2007

我要去關島啦!

I will go to Guam this friday night and return on Monday! Yeah yeah! Sunshine and beach again ^o^
The main purpose of the trip is to attend my colleague (Loretta) wedding ceremony there! The decision to go was only confirmed on Monday afternoon when GeorG manage to reschedule his works to free himself to accompany me...heehee....GeorG you are so GREAT!! I know you need to work till dawn these days in order to free the time up for me, i know ga....so sorry.....but you are really sweet to me indeed....thank you soooo much.....

Dont know if i would get tanned this time?! Will share my story when i m backed....oh...but i still havent uploaded my story for my KK trip in Feb...haahaa.....2 outstanding thing on my list :p
We will stay in the Sheraton Laguna Guam this time, it is newly opened in April 2007, from its website, it seems cool.....really want to go there earlier :p
http://www.sheraton-laguna-guam.com/

Just heard from my best friend that she was not feeling quite ok last week and has been hospitalized.......衷心希望佢身體健康, 開開心心......and 幸幸福福!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home