Sillyer n GeorG

May 07, 2007

又是7號了!

今日 George 破天荒可以早走, 未夠6點半就去到 Shamshuipo 黃金商場買 printer墨, DVD, mouse....買完我架 MTR 都只是到美孚 ja! 突然好想食松記糖水, so i joined GeorG @ Shamshuipo and have a light dinner @ 炳記牛牛 then we walked all the way to 松記. GeorG had Mango 黑珍珠 and I took the 七彩明珠!

After the dessert, we both feel very full, so GeorG suggests to walk to home and I agree...however, on the half-way, i start to feel regret of saying "Yes" as my legs feel sored in the high heels and the coats are so heavy (we both take off the coats as it is a bit hot in suits).....but it would be stupid if we give up to take one station of bus, right?! So 我哋兩個傻瓜只好 continue to walk and walk and walk.....Oh, my legs are nearly collapsed when i arrived home finally. Well, next time, wont agree to walk from Shamshuipo to home all the way if i am not in sports shoes...haahaa....

Anyway, we have a special 7th of this month, haahaa...though my legs seems not belonging to myself till now :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home