Sillyer n GeorG

November 09, 2006

由關島來的Hello Kitty

My sister went to Guam on the holidays at the end of October, she brought me a number of gifts and a "tanned" sister ^o^
Among the gifts, the loviest one is the Hello Kitty nail polisher (指甲鋤), 好鬼cutie ar!! Thank you my loviest sister!!
2 cans of Macadamia Nuts which are GeorG's favorite!
Hello Kitty Nail Polisher ^o^ very cutie
Yesterday night GeorG stayed in office to work until late, so i have to work on my own for the dinner. Instead of dining out, i bought some beef, tomatos, potatos and onion home to cook myself a bowl of mixed vege soup. It took around 1.5 hours to boil the soup, during the waiting time, i couldnt resist the temptations lying on the dining table : chips and chocolate bar........yummie ^o^ But today i m so regret as i found a "飛姿" on the side on my nose, so ugly >.<
(** Honey, if you came back home for dinner, i wont be like that :p :p)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home