Sillyer n GeorG

May 30, 2007

A memorable night - my sister is engaged!

18 May is a special day for me. I was in a very good mood....partly because I have finished the CIA exam on 17th :p And we have arranged tons of activities for this happy friday night!

My sister's company has arranged a Movie Night @ IFC Palace that night and we can enjoy free Spiderman 3 show together with free popcorn and a drink.....Great.
After the show, we went to IFC's 翡翠拉麪 for a quick dinner....why we need it be quick? Because we have arranged a special function for my sister's boyfriend that night....a surprise birthday party to celebrate his joining of 30s! As it is a suprise one, we had to find an excuse to lave them earlier after dinner so that we can rush to the venue...while my sis pretend to bring him to join her U-friends for a drink.

George and I walk and run very quick to Azure (well....Azure is in LKF Tower which was located at the top of LKF), all his friends, old classmates, colleagues are there waiting for the 主角. Around 10 minutes after we arrive, Cyrus and my sister arrive.....he was so surprised to see many of his friends (well...over 30 ppl) there waiting for him and celebrating this important occasion for him! He was so happy and so thankful to my sister is arranging this for him. And i also think his friends are all so nice, although they come from different groups, they all come out to celebrate with Cyrus together! In this party, so happen George meet one of his working partner! What a small world!

A secret and important plan was running in Cyrus' brain at the same time, with the coordination and help with some of his good friends, he managed to get a ring and a bunch of flowers......yes, he wants to take this opportunity to suprise my sister in return.....to propose to her!
We continue with our birthday cake cutting ceremony and champagne toasting as normal....while my sis is concertrating on talking to Cyrus' friends, he "executes" the mission......he propose to my sister with all friends surrounding them. It was such a touching and happy moment that i cant stop dropping a bit of my happy tears. I am so happy to have Cyrus as a sister-in-law soon.

Congratulations to Cyrus and my sister Christie!!



see how happy we are!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home