Sillyer n GeorG

February 11, 2007

Wii

Tonight, Dad's family have 團年飯. Before the dinner, we visited my 五叔 & 五嬸's home as they have newly renovated their home. My cousin bought a Wii and i played 2 games of "cooking mama" before we leave for the dinner. This is my first time to play Wii, it is quite lovely though sometimes the machine cant detect our movement :p

On our way home after dinner, i asked GeorG is Wii lovely? He said "Yes" and smartly follow by asking me if i would like to have one......hmmm.....i think it would be nice only if he is free to stay at home and play with me....if not....it's not good to play against the computer ~.~"

at the dinner, couisns have raised the following IQ questions, see if you can get the answers :
(1) 有一宗謀殺案, 警察找到三個疑犯, 一個叫阿水, 一個叫阿海, 一個叫阿山. 警方好快拉咗阿山, 點解?
(2) Tom, Peter 同 Mary 撞到 學校 Miss 偷嘢, 佢哋答應 Miss 唔會告發佢, 但第二日 Miss 比人拉咗, 你估邊個爆出來呢?
(3) 一棵樹邊個部位最無嘢做?
(4) 去小明屋企禁極門鍾佢都唔開,最後講左一句乜小明先去開門?

My sis and friend contributed two more IQ questions:
(a) 巴斯光年殺死咗恐龍, 之後會變成什麼?
(b) 豬冇角, 蛇冇腳, 咁蝦冇乜野?
(c) 有一次考試,公雞同母雞兩個人都唔記得寫名,但係老師唔駛問佢地, 單從份卷就知道佢地兩個邊份打邊份, 點解?
(d) 咩植物識得溜冰呢?

have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home